Why Choose Us?
- An Audiologist conducts all assessment, treatment and counselling.
- We offer services for all ages.
- We are providers for Veteran’s Affairs Canada (VAC or formerly DVA), Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB or formerly WCB), and Assistive Devices Program of Ontario (ADP), Infant Hearing Program of Ontario (IHP) among others.
- Local services provided in Orangeville since 1988 and in Alliston since 1990, first at Stevenson Memorial Hospital (1990-2008) and now at Windsor House (2008-present).
- Our family centered approach is comprehensive.
- The most advanced technology and equipment are used for all aspects of assessment, prevention and rehabilitation.
- Precise and professional communication of results and treatment plan with your family doctor and others who may require a report.
- Your hearing deserves a Doctor of Audiology.
- The College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario regularly uses Peter Kirchberger as an Audiology consultant.
Schedule an Appointment
With our advanced products and services, we'll find the right fit for your hearing needs!
Doctors Needing Referral
To doctors who need patient referrals, please click the button below.
Orangeville Hearing Clinic
Orangeville Medical and Professional Building
15 Elizabeth St., Suite M11
Windsor House, P.O. Box 99,
36 Victoria St. West, Unit 1
36 Victoria St. West, Unit 1, Alliston, Ontario
Serving: Orangeville, Shelburne, Caledon, Caledon East, Erin, Hillsburgh, Grand Valley, Alliston, Angus, Tottenham, Beeton, Cookstown, Alton