Services and Products
At Orangeville Hearing Clinic and Alliston Audiology we strive to fulfill all your hearing care needs by offering the following services:
- Comprehensive Check of Hearing for all Ages.
- Hearing Aid Evaluations, Prescriptions and Custom Fittings
- Cerumen Management (wax removal)
- Hearing Aid Cleaning and Maintenance
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Wax Guard Systems
- Hearing protection for workers, hunters and musicians
- Custom molds for BlueTooth™ devices and ear pieces
- Custom swim plugs
Schedule an Appointment
With our advanced products and services, we'll find the right fit for your hearing needs!
Doctors Needing Referral
To doctors who need patient referrals, please click the button below.
Orangeville Hearing Clinic
Orangeville Medical and Professional Building
15 Elizabeth St., Suite M11
Windsor House, P.O. Box 99,
36 Victoria St. West, Unit 1
36 Victoria St. West, Unit 1, Alliston, Ontario
Serving: Orangeville, Shelburne, Caledon, Caledon East, Erin, Hillsburgh, Grand Valley, Alliston, Angus, Tottenham, Beeton, Cookstown, Alton